- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger meat or sirloin strips
- 1 11 oz (308 grm). can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 1 tsp (5 ml). black pepper course ground
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). ginger
- 1 pkg. egg noodles, cooked
- Pan fry steak or hamburger meat.
- Keep stirring until tender and almost cooked.
- Add sour cream and other ingredients.
- Pour on top of boiled noodles.
- This is my great grandmothers recipe, sometimes we make it hot with cumin and red pepper. Otherwise both ways are very good.