- Creamy mmgood dish
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sirloin steak
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package wide egg noodles
- Cut steak into cubes as big or little as you like and simmer in Worchestershire sauce.
- Boil noodles in as much water as you like--you can either use the whole bag or not; drain.
- Mix the cooked steak and soups with 1 can of water.
- Serve over boiled noodles.
- You can use any kind of steak you like or you can even use chicken or any other kind of meat. I always use sirloin.