- Vicky Bryant
- your favorite fish
- olive oil
- seasonings, as desired
- Season your fish with whatever the recipe calls for--It could be just salt and pepper and lemon, o.r the fish could be marinated in something
- Coat fish in some olive oil or make sure your grill is coated with olive oil.
- Place fish on grill and watch for it to cook from the bottom up.
- When it is cooked almost half-way up turn over.
- Do same thing on other side.
- Also if you push on the fish it should not feel mushy but should flake.
- If the fish is very thick you can finish cooking with the lid closed using an indirect heating method or in the oven.
- This same theory can be used if cooking fish in a pan on the stove.
- I hope this helps. The key is to make sure either the grill is coated in oil and turn fish only once. It's really not that hard once you just try.