- This bar cookie is excellent when warmed!!
Serves/Makes:1 10 x 15 inch pan
- 1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) light corn syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). vanilla
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter ( 16 18 oz (504 grm).)
- 6 cups (1425 ml) Special K
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- Cook sugar and syrup in sauce pan over low heat until boiling, stirring constantly.
- When boiling add vanilla and peanut butter stir until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl of premeasured Special K.
- Stir until mixed well.
- While still warm press onto a 10x15 cookie sheet evenly.
- Melt together chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Pour and spread over top of cookie mixture.
- Cut while still warm.
- These keep best of stored in the fridge but they are easier to eat and taste better if you heat them microwave for 20-30 seconds before eating.