- christy J
- 10 tbsp (150 ml) ground coffee
- ice, lots of it
- Make one 12 cups (2825 ml) pot of hot coffee with 10 tbsp (150 ml) of ground coffee in the filter.
- Pour finished coffe into a one gallon container.
- Add water to fill container.
- Fill up your glass with lots of ice, then add iced coffee, and your sugar and/or cream.
- Stir (or shake if you have two cups, either way is fine).
- Enjoy :)
- Try to use the same pitcher everytime. The coffee can and will stain the plastic pitcher, and can leave a taste in the jug. Also you can leave this pitcher at room temperature for two days, or in refrigerater for up to 5.
(I used to work at a coffee shop).