Quick and Easy Microwave Food
- minute rice
- cheddar cheese soup
- cream of chicken soup
- Look at back of Minute Rice box to determine how much you want to make (I usually make enough for lunches too the next day).
- Put the 2 cans of soup in a microwave bowl, fill each empty can with water(if making alot), or use one can of water.
- Pour water into soup and stir well, until it is thouroughly mixed together.
- Add rice and stir well-- make sure there is enough liquid to help rice cook.
- Put in microwave for at least 5 minutes on high; stir.
- If rice isnit done yet, put back in for another 5 minutes on high.
- Check again; stir--keep doing this until rice is done, it should get done on the first 5 minutes if you have a nice microwave, lower wattage ones are going to take longer.
- If you decide to use your oven, I make this mixture, pour it in a pan, and place chicken on top of it, and cook for about an hour.
- Nummy! good luck
- If you like your rice more cheesy, leave out some of the water, and only add it if the rice needs help from drying out while cooking.