Quick and Easy Tuna Casserole
- An easy-to-make stovetop recipe for Tuna Casserole that uses only one dish/pot.
- Katman from Canada
Serves/Makes:2 or more servings
- 1 pkg White Cheddar macaroni and cheese dinner
- 1 7 oz (196 grm). can tuna
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Cook pasta from the macaroni & cheese dinner. Drain when cooked.
- While pasta is cooking, break up or shred tuna with a fork.
- Heat the cream of mushroom soup in the pot used to cook the pasta and add the shredded tuna.
- Return the cooked macaroni to the pot and sprinkle the contents of the white cheese envelope over the pasta.
- Stir until well combined and serve.
- I also like to add frozen peas to the pot during the last few minutes that the macaroni is cooking. It adds some colour to the meal and you get some of your daily veggie quota. Other types of frozen vegetables could also be used if preferred. And, one pot means easy clean up!