- Shrimp cooked in tomatoes with bell peppers
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). minced or chopped garlic
- 1/2 diced green and red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). olive oil
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can tomato paste
- 3 cups (700 ml) cooked rice
- Saute diced peppers and garlic in the olive oil till tender.
- Add stewed tomatoes and tomato paste; bring to a slow boil.
- Add the peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Cook until the shrimp is just done.
- Serve over cooked rice.