- Smooth & fluffy, this spread owes its great flavor to a perfect marriage of edam with sherry.
- Bronco Fan Peek
Serves/Makes:I large Cheese Round
- 1 26 oz (728 grm). KRAFT edam cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soft margarine
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sherry
- Slice top from the cheese.
- Remove the cheese from center, leaving 1/2 inch shell.
- Shred cheese; add margarine and sherry, beating until smooth and well blended.
- Refill shell; chill.
- Serve with crackers.
To prevent the wax coating from cracking, the cheese should be at room temperature before cutting.
Great NCAA or NFL Football weekend munching food!
Kraft Family Reunion Cookbook, celebrating 75 years in 1977