- This KRAFT "classic" dates back to the 1930's. Today as then, dried beef and cream cheese are a popular combination.
- Bronco Fan Peek
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) Dried Beef, finely chopped (more may be necessary)
- Grapefruit or a large apple (Stryfoam ball is okay too)
- 24 sandwich picks or long toothpicks
- Divide the cream cheese into 24 equal size pieces.
- Shape into a ball and roll in dried beef.
- Place balls on picks' insert into grapefruit or apple (or a large stryfoam ball) to hold them.
Use chopped nuts in place of the dried beef. Use curry or beau monde or your favorite flavor to accent the cream cheese.
Great NCAA or NFL Football weekend munching food!
Kraft Family Reunion Cookbook, celebrating 75 years in 1977