- Little cream puffs ready to be filled with your favorite fillings and popped into happy mouths!
- Bronco Fan Peek
Serves/Makes:24 to 36 appetizers
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- Dash of salt
- 2 whole eggs
- Bring water and butter to a boil.
- Add the flour and salt; stir vigourously over low heat until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the eggs one at a time, and beat very well after each addition.
- Drop batter by rounded tsp onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove immediately and cool.
- Fill them with your favorite cream cheese combinations, tuna sald, egg salad, cheese spreads, green chiles or marinated vegetables.
- Great NCAA or NFL Football weekend munching food!
Kraft Family Reunion Cookbook, celebrating 75 years in 1977