- Mrs. Wiggs
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded coconut
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 lg. container Cool Whip
- 2 cups (475 ml) mini-marshmallows
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- Mix milk and lemon juice.
- Add rest of ingredients, except crusts.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into crust, dividing evenly.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight.
- It's very rich--cut in small slices.
This is good in the summer time because it doesn't have to be cooked.