- 1 32 oz (896 grm). jar of mayonase
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). tub of sour cream
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1 bunch of green onions
- salt (kosher) and pepper to taste
- tortilla chips
- dry vegetable soup mix, optional
- Mix sour cream and mayo in a bowl.
- Add the spinach.
- Next, add the onions (you can vary the amount of onions depending on what your family likes).
- Chill for one hour (to let congeal).
- Serve with tortilla chips (the best are the lime or chipotle flavored Tostitos).
- For a different taste try adding a packet of dry vegetable soup mix.
- This dip is really good! It seems like a lot of mayonase, but you can hardly taste it - the sour cream balances it out nicely! Don't worry, I hate spinach, but I love it in this dip! Try it, I am sure you and your family will love it!