- Farm Jounal Country Cookbook
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) honey
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups (700 ml) heavy cream
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). lemon extract
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 3 cups (700 ml) milk
- 1 3-1/2 oz (98 grm). can flaked coconut
- 2 8-1/2 oz (238 grm). cans crushed pineapple.
- Add honey to eggs; mix well.
- Add cream, flavorings, salt and milk; stir until well blended.
- Pour into freezer can; fill two thirds full.
- Partly freeze by basic directions.
- When partly frozen, add coconut and pineapple; continue freezing until crank turns hard.
- Remove dasher and let ripen or spoon into freezer containers; seal and store in freezer.
- Company ready--thought you might like something unusual.