- Vicki Frew
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) teriyaki basting sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 3 oz (84 grm). can bacon bits
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
- Place browned chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.