Hamburger and Vegetable Casserole
- This is my own creation, and a family favorite.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- 3 cups (700 ml) mashed potatoes (instant is fine)
- 1 pkg. Lipton Vegetable Soup Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Brown hamburger meat, drain and season to liking.
- Prepare mash potatoes, mix with vegetable soup mix.
- Put hamburger in casserole dish.
- Top with mash potatoes.
- Bake in oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- It was cold outside, and I didn't feel like going to the store. So I just threw this together. It really tastes great, and it is easy to make.