Creamy Layered Pumpkin Pie
- Using common products like Cool Whip, Jell-O, and Keebler Graham Cracker Crusts, you have the MOST delicious pumpkin pie dessert!
- S. Chokel
- 4 oz (112 grm). soft cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cool whip
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 cup (225 ml) cold milk
- 2 3 oz (84 grm). packages instant vanilla pudding
- 16 oz (448 grm). canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ginger
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). cloves
- Cool Whip
- Chopped Pecans, Optional
- In a medium deep mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, and sugar.
- Add cool-whip to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread into graham cracker crust.
- Combine milk and pudding in a larger mixing bowl and on a low speed, beat until thick.
- Add the canned pumpkin and spices and mix well.
- Spread the pumpkin mixture over cheese layer.
- Refrigerate at least 4-6 hours.
- Top with Cool whip and sprinkle with chopped pecans if you wish.
- This is so easy for kids to make and even easier yet to eat!