Apple Butter Barbecue Sauce
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 cups
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) apple butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) picka-peppa sauce or worcestershire sauce
- In a small saucepan combine all ingredients.
- Bring just to boiling.
- Brush sauce onto burgers to last 10 mins of grilling.
- Heat any remaining sauce just til bubbly; serve with burgers.
- Taken from website: Chef2Chef http://22.214.171.124/11/069813.shtml on 08/28/01
Recipe by: Better Homes & Gardens 7/96
Posted to KitMailbox Digest by Cairn Rodrigues on May 21, 1998