Serves/Makes:8 or more servings
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) McCutcheon's apple butter or any McCutcheon's fruit
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker crust
- whipped cream or topping, optional
- chopped walnuts, optional
- Blend softened cream cheese and apple butter until smooth.
- Add eggs and blend well.
- Pour mixture into crust and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Spread top with a thin layer of apple butter.
- If desired serve with whipped topping and chopped walnuts.
- Taken from the internet at Chef2Chef website: http://188.8.131.52/11/069816.shtml .
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 625 by James and Susan Kirkland on Jan 28, 1998.