- 1 1 1/2 pound flank steak
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) apple butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dry sherry
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) freshly grated ginger
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Place the steak on a plate.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Rub 2 tbsp (30 ml) onto the steak, both sides.
- Allow to marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Broil on a broiling pan, turn once.
- Slice the steak across the grain of the meat and place the pieces in an oven-proof dish.
- Pour the remaining sauce on top of the meat and place under the broiler for a few moments, allowing it to glaze.
- Download from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, http://www.erols.com/hosey.