- 1 cup (225 ml) pumpkin, canned
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) apple butter
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 9 inch pastry shell
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cinnamon
- whipped topping or ice cream, optional
- Thoroughly combine pumpkin, apple butter, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Blend in eggs, evaporated milk and milk.
- Turn into unbaked pastry shell.
- Bake in 400 degree (200 C.) oven for 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted just off-center comes out clean.
- Cool and serve with "Cool Whip" or ice cream.
- Posted to MC-Recipe Digest V1 #312, Date Fri, 22 Nov 1996 08:00:04 -0500, From Luke Murden
Recipe taken 08/28/01 from Chef2Chef internet website at: