Cookies made with Crackers
- Dr. Joyce Hughes
- 54 Waverly or Club brand crackers
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 6 oz (168 grm) chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) crushed peanuts or
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) coconut
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 in. pan with 27 of the crackers.
- Add milk, brown sugar, sugar and graham cracker crumbs into melted marg.
- Bring to a boil and boil 5 min.
- Pour over crackers.
- Top with second layer of crackers.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together.
- Spread over crackers and sprinkle with peanuts or coconut.
- Chill 3 hrs.
- Cut into bars and store in refrigerator.