- Bacon wrapped shrimp with cheese and jalepeno
- Adam from houston texas
- 16 jumbo deveined shrimp
- 1/4 pound of your favorite cheese, cut into 1 inch by half inch pieces
- 1 whole green Jalapeno
- 1 package of bacon
- skewers (soak in water first if using wooden ones so they don't burn)
- Butterfly and devein shrimp.
- Cut cheese into one inch by half inch pieces.
- Cut jalapeno into pieces half the size of the cheese that you have chosen for the shrimp.
- Cut the bacon strips in half.
- Stuff the shrimp with the cheese and jalapenos.
- Wrap shrimp in 1 bacon strip and slide on a skewer.
- Place on grill and while turning frequently.
- Cook until bacon is done to your taste.
- These shrimp will knock you off your feet.
When the bacon tends to turn a black color you know they are done!