- Peach Cobbler
- Kristina B.
Serves/Makes:5 servings approx.
- 2 16 oz (448 grm). cans peaches
- 1/2 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter melted
- nutmeg or cinnamon
- Pour peaches in bottom of medium to large glass pan(do not drain).
- 1/2 Pour box yellow cake mix evenly on top of peaches.
- Pour melted butter evenly on top of cake mix.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for about 30 min. or until golden brown.
- Options: Spinkle with a dash of nutmeg or cinnamon before baking for a tongue tantalizing flavor!
- This recipes is great for the working mom!
It's easy, fast, and full of flavor your family will love!