Hot Stuffed Cherry Peppers
- Kathy S.
Serves/Makes:As Many Pepper as you Use
- cherry peppers
- 1 lb (.5 kg). provolone cheese, in a chunk from the deli
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). prosciutto ham
- Cut small opening in peppers and remove stems.
- Remove seeds (I suggest using gloves) and rinse peppers.
- Cut cheese in cubes small enough to place in peppers.
- Take one cube of cheese and wrap in 1/2 piece of prosciutto ham.
- Place in pepper and you are done!
- Enjoy! These Hot Shots are always a hit at our parties!