- Quick and easy way to great tasting steak tips.
- Marty S
Serves/Makes:3 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). or so steak tips or similar
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can Guinness Stout
- 1 package Adolph's Marinade in Minutes
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) corn starch
- 1 package egg noodles, cooked
- Mix the marinade with one cup of Guinness.
- Cut steak tips to bite size and put in a Ziploc bag with the marinade, get the air out.
- Cap the remaining Guinness and keep in the fridge.
- Put the bag of steak tips in the refridgerator for about two days turning occasionally.
- To cook, dump the contents of the bag into a 10 inch fry pan.
- Cook the meat until just barely done, remove meat and set aside.
- Mix the remaining Guinness with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of corn starch.
- Add the Guinness corn starch mix to the pan and bring to a boil then put the meat back in and warm.
- Serve over egg noodles.
- Guinness Stout is an English ale and can be found in liquor stores.