- Rebecca Brown
- 1 package graham crackers, roll fine
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1 package cool whip
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup (225 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 stick of margerine
- Melt margerine.
- Mix in graham cracker crumbs with fork.
- Press into bottom of square 8" or 9" baking pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Allow to cool COMPLETELY.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until very smooth.
- Spread in graham cracker crust.
- Spread whipped cream on top of cheese layer.
- Spread cherry filling evenly on top.
- Cream cheese and powdered sugar are often hard to mix by hand.