To Die For Crockpot Roast
- Chana Johnson
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 beef roast, any kind, sized to fit your crock pot
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 package brown gravy mix
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix
- Place roast in crockpot; mix all three envelopes of mixes together and sprinkle on top of roast.
- Pour about 1/2 cup (125 ml) of warm water in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- I have used many different recipes for cooking roasts through the years, but have NEVER had one as delicious as this! Don't let the simplicity fool you; give it a try! You will be glad you did!!
Use any leftovers for hot roast beef open-faced sandwiches when the weather cools! Also, the "gravy" is wonderful on mashed potatoes!!