Anna Banana's Perfect Pasta
- Pasta Lasagna
- Anne Kathleen
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). ground beef
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). mozeralla cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can/jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 1 bag of noodles
- Brown meats; drain.
- Cook noodles; drain.
- Pour noodles into large casserole dish.
- Stir in cheese.
- Mix in sauce and meat until there are no dry noodles.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- I made this recipe while trying to surprise my mom with dinner. It was an experiment really but.. it turned out great.