Swiss Cheese Cracker Spread
- cracker spread
- 1 medium-sized block of swiss cheese, grated
- mayonnaise (to moisten) about 3 tbsp (45 ml).
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely sliced
- parsley flakes
- Grate swiss cheese and put into bowl.
- Finely slice red onion and add to cheese.
- Add mayonnaise(not miracle whip or salad dressing) to moisten the mixture (about 3 tbsp (45 ml).).
- Garnish the top with parsley flakes or stir throughout.
- Chill a few hours and serve with your favorite snack cracker.
- It sounds like a weird mix but it sure to be a crowd pleaser!!!