- E.Mackie -Canada
- 1lb. ground sausage meat
- 2 cups (475 ml) to 3 cups (700 ml) Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) to 3 cups (700 ml) cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) to 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) ranch dressing
- 1 package wonton skins
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) finely chopped red pepper
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) finely chopped green pepper
- Fry ground sausage meat until fairly crispy.
- Place on paper towel on a plate to soak up some of thr grease.
- Grate both cheeses and chop peppers, and add to the meat.
- Add ranch dressing to moisten but not to drench!!
- Lightly grease a muffin tin, separate wonton skins and press each individual skin into a tin.
- Place in a 200 degree (90 C.) oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Then place a spoonful of your mixture into each semi-cooked shell and re-bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven until golden brown and cheese has melted.
- They are awesome snacks and everyone you share them with will love them.