Serves/Makes:8 haslf pints
- 6 cups (1425 ml) (5-6medium) peeled and grated zucchini
- 6 cups (1425 ml) white sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lemon juice, fresh or bottled
- 2 pkgs. of 3 oz (84 grm). peach flavored gelatin (jelly powder)
- Stir zucchini and sugar together in large pot.
- Heat, uncovered on medium stirring a few times until it comes to a boil.
- Boil gently for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add pineapple with juice and lemon juice; stir.
- Return to a boil.
- Boil, uncovered for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in gelatin until it dissolves; skim off foam.
- Pour into hot sterilized jars to within 1/4 inch of top.