Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 2 heads fresh broccoli
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 green onions
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 package sliced almounds
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) salad dressing
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vinegar
- Cut up all vegtables into bit size pieces.
- Use parts of the broccoli stems.
- Cook bacon and drain well.
- Crumble into the cut vegtables.
- Add the almounds.
- Make the dressing with the salad dressing,vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Pour over vegtables and mix.
- Chill 1 or 2 hours before serving.
- This was served at a church covered dish supper by my friend Jean. It was a big hit.