- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 3 tsp (15 ml) cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts)
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) zucchini, shredded
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl.
- In larger bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla.
- Add zucchini.
- Fold in dry ingredients and nuts.
- Pour into two 9 x 5 x 10 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour.
- Cool in pan for ten minutes.
- Invert on rack and cool completly.
- This is a wonderful moist bread to serve for breakfast, brunch or just a snack. I used to make this for my ex-husband who didn't like zucchini. He loved it and never knew the difference.