- Vicky Bryant (Pampered Chef recipe)
- 1/4 pound packaged ham, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 pound fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon juice
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In large bowl toss together ham, broccoli, onion, parsley, and Swiss cheese.
- Mix lemon juice with mustard and then mix in above.
- Arrange crescent triangles in a circle with bases overlapping in center and points to the outside (13-inch stone is required)--there should be a 3-inch diameter circle in the center.
- Spoon the filling evenly over the crescent rolls.
- Fold points of triangle over filling and tuck under base at center--filling will not be completely covered.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- If I make this for adults only I will use a spicy-hot mustard in place of the Dijon - gives it a nice "kick". Sometimes I omit onions on part of the circle for children. I think this recipe gives you ideas for other ingredients - like a spinach/feta/onion/dill mixture (something like Spanekopeta), or a philly steak mixture, or something using turkey and cranberry for those holiday leftovers.