- Potato Salad that is easy to make but very filling.
- Lucy Walker
- 1 lb (.5 kg). white potatoes
- 6 chopped hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can tuna, in vegetable oil
- 1 can processed garden peas
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chopped pimento stuffed green olives
- 1 jar mayonnaise, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Peel potatoes and boil with a little salt to taste.
- Once boiled, mash completely.
- Add all the ingredients together and thoroughly mix.
- Leave to cool and then keep in the fridge to chill.
- This is a family favourite from the Canary Islands. It is great for parties and every time I make it all the family eat the same thing and enjoy IT!