Polish Chicken or Pork Chops
- Fall Apart Chicken or Pork Chops
- K. Jensen
- chicken breast, boneless and skinless, 1 per person or pork chops
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 large onions
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 2 chicken boullion cubes
- Lawrys Seasoning Salt (to taste)
- garlic salt
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Brown the onion in butter.
- When done take 3/4 out and set aside.
- 1/4 Leave in the pan.
- Brown the chicken or pork in remaining onion and butter on both sides.
- Lawrys Salt, pepper and garlic salt both sides.
- Add the onions back in.
- Add 1/2 cup (125 ml) or so of water (the water should be 1/4 inch high).
- Put in the boullion cubes.
- Cover and simmer on low for about 2 to 3 hours or until the chicken/pork falls apart.
- *Remember to flip the meat every so often.
- Try the same recipe but substitute the chicken with Pork chops. Good Luck and enjoy!!!!