Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, skinned and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 4 tsp (20 ml) curry powder [I use medium heat]
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) tomato relish
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) coconut cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooked white rice
- low fat sour cream, optional
- Melt butter in a large saucepan.
- Saute onion and garlic until onion is clear.
- Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
- Add relish and stir in.
- Add chicken and stir until coated and stirfry for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add coconut cream and salt and pepper.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over fluffy white rice with a dollop of sour cream on top.
- I like to make things up sometimes and this curry was the result of one of those times. Make it as hot as you like or as hot as the family will take it. Too easy!