- Recipes from the Heart Cookbook by Pampered Chef
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 3 cups (700 ml) peeled, chopped apples
- 2 cups (475 ml) fresh cranberries
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In greased shallow 2 qt. baking dish, combine apples, cranberries and granulated sugar.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, flour and pecans.
- Sprinkle oat mixture over fruit.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is browned.
- This is from the Pampered Chef fund-raising cookbooks sold in minimum 1 case lots to groups to make money.
My friends and I wanted it so we went together and each bought 6 (1 case)! It's the best PC cookbook.