- Fruity and Delicious!
- Laura Trapnell
Serves/Makes:One large punch bowl full
- 2 bottles dry champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 litre club soda
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- pineapple juice to taste (20 - 24 oz)
- 2 pints of fresh or 2 bags frozen red raspberries
- 4 to 5 peaches, peeled and sliced or 1-2 bags frozen
- 1/2 gallon (1.9 ltr) red raspberry sherbert
- black raspberries and/or strawberries if desired
- Place frozen sherbert in bottom of punch bowl.
- Slowly pour club soda, orange juice, and pineapple juice over sherbert (makes punch foamy).
- Add frozen fruit.
- Just before serving, add champagne.
- This punch always gets rave reviews and requests for the recipe.