- A sweeter and different way to make better sweet potatoes
- Amy R. Bills
- 3 cups (700 ml) sweet potatoes, fresh or canned
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 2 delicately beaten eggs
- 1/3 stick mragarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sweet condensed milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1/3 stick margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) quick oats
- Mix all souffle ingredients together and pour into greased medium sized casserole dish.
- Cover with topping.
- To make topping:
- Soften margarine, and mix all ingredients together well.
- It will be dry, crumble on top of potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for approximately 35 minutes.