- Crystal Sechtman
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Swiss cheese, grated or sliced (enough to cover chicken)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 a soup can of milk
- 1 box stuffing mix of your choice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Place chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Cover with Swiss cheese.
- In a medium bowl mix cans of soup and milk.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle bread cubes and seasoning from stuffing evenly over chicken and soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with melted butter.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear when thickest part is cut.