Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Crystal Sechtman
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 10 flour tortillas
- 3 lg. whole chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz (112 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated mozzerella cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- Garnish (optional):
- sour cream
- Cook chicken, cool and cut into pieces (I like to grill them).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix soup, cream cheese, green chiles and sour cream.
- Add chicken.
- Divide mixture evenly among the tortillas.
- Roll up and line them in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Combine ingredients for topping and spread over enchiladas.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until heated through.
- If desired serve with salsa and additional sour cream.
- I got this recipe from a cookbook put out by the Portland Trailblazers basketball team in the early nineties.