Serves/Makes:2 or more|
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) seeded and chopped jalape o chiles
- 3 large minced garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Thai fish sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) chicken broth
- Lettuce leaves
- Chopped cilantro and lime wedges for garnish (optional)
- In large bowl, combine the chicken, cilantro, lime juice, chiles, garlic, green onions, and fish sauce.
- Bring broth to simmer in wok or large frying pan.
- Add chicken mixture and stir, breaking up mixture, until cooked through but not brown and broth has evaporated. Remove any visible fat.
- Serve warm or cold on lettuce leaves and garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.
- Recipe by Patchara Pornpipatpong