- 6 slices rye bread, cubed
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 1 lb (.5 kg). deli sliced corned beef, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Russian-style salad dressing
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Spread bread cubes in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Spread sauerkraut evenly over the bread cubes, then layer beef strips over sauerkraut.
- Pour dressing over all.
- Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray and use to cover baking dish, sprayed side down.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- recipe from Allrecipes.com