Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Brownies with peanut butter cups in the middle
- 1 box brownie mix made according to package directions
- 15 mini-peanut butter cups
- 15 paper muffin liners
- frosting or powdered sugar, optional
- Mix brownie mix according to package directions.
- Place 15 muffin liners in cupcake tins.
- 2/3 Fill full.
- Place a peanut butter cup in each muffin.
- Gently push down until level with brownie mix.
- Bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven 25 minutes.
- You can frost when cool or dust with confectionary powder.
- I got this off a web site a few months back and have made them about 12 times for school, bake sales, etc. and it always makes l5 and turn out the same regardless what brand of brownie mix you use. I also have used mint cups and chocolate covered carmel cups (WalMart sells) and they are excellent. When I use the carmel cups I put pecans in the dough.