- Thick, yummy smoothie that's great as a dessert, too.
- Amanda Swan
Serves/Makes:depends on how much you want
- 2 parts applesauce
- 2 parts frozen strawberries
- 1 part sugar
- Put strawberries in blender, set to a chop or grind setting.
- Run until the strawberries until well chopped, then pour in the applesauce and sugar.
- Blend until well mixed and lumps are gone.
- Variations... you can add more or less of any ingredient, depends on your taste. If you use fresh strawberries, the
smoothie will be thinner and easier to drink. With frozen,you're better off using a spoon.