- My Aunt's personal Cook book
Serves/Makes:1 8x8 inch pan
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) coconut
- 30 marshmallows, cut in quarters
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cut-up maraschino cherries
- 2 cups (475 ml) graham wafer crumbs
- Combine all ingredients except coconut.
- Line 8-inch pan with half the coconut.
- Put marshmallow mixture over.
- Sprinkle rest of coconut on top.
- Press down.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours before cutting.
- This recipes comes from my aunt's personal cook book that she had printed. She was a caterer and a great one with many recipes. She decided to share them with people in the form of a cook book.
My greatest moments were visiting her and helping to cater and taste some of the fantastic recipes she used.