- Rajeana Alicea
- 1 pkg. flour tortillas (10 per package)
- 16 oz (448 grm). pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). green onions, finely chopped
- 16 approx. of black olives, chopped
- 1 small can green chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). mayonnaise
- garlic, to taste
- thin sliced meat, optional
- Mix all ingredients together except the tortillas.
- Warm tortillas per package.
- Spread mixture over tortillas one at a time and then roll them up very tight (careful not to squeeze out cream mixture).
- Place them in plastic wrap.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut in slices and serve.
- Optional: add thin slices of meat before rolling tortillas
if you like.
Great a parties.