- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dill pickle juice
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) black pepper
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cilantro, finely chopped
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard and pickle juice in a mixing bowl.
- Cut the eggs in half, break the yolks into small pieces and add to the mixture.
- Add salt, black pepper and shallot to form a paste.
- Place a little of the mixture on each egg half.
- Garnish with the cilantro.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.